The website www.kidstimefoundation.org (“Website”) is owned and operated by The Kidstime Foundation, a charity registered in England (registration number 1147087) (“Kidstime”, “our”, “us”, “we”). Our registered office is at 3 Cobble Mews, Highgate West Hill, London N6 6BT
We collect personally identifiable information (“Data”) from users of our Website (“you”, “your”) at several different points on our Website. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy; and this Policy sets out how we collect and process your Data. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, you should not use the Website.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, store and process the following kinds of Data:
- information about your computer or device and about your visits to and use of this Website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- any other information that you choose to submit or upload to the Website, or send to us via email.
We use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this Website, to improve the Website’s usability. We also use that information to recognise your computer or device when you visit our Website, and to personalise our Website for you. Our cookies also generate statistical information about the Website use.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
For more information on cookies please see www.aboutcookies.org
- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Your Data submitted on/to the Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or in relevant parts of the Website.
We use your personal Data to:
- Help us administer the Website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the Website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications relating to any updates or improvements to the Website;
- Send you other email notifications which you have opted-in to request
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website.
We will not without your express consent provide your Data to any third parties, or use your Data except in accordance with this Policy.
You may opt out at any time from any communications which we send you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FURTHER DISCLOSURES
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this Policy, we reserve the right to disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS – SAFE HARBOUR SCHEMES
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Data.
We will store the Data you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use or register an account on the Website. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are aware that the Website is displaying personal information about a child under 13 please contact us at email@example.com. Any prohibited personal information found on the Website will be removed as soon as practically possible. Children between the ages of 13 to 17 must have permission from their parents before sending personal information over the internet. We warn children under the age of 17 to post any personal information with caution.
Please note we strongly advise that all users of the Website refrain from meeting other users alone. Users under the age of 17 should only arrange meetings where accompanied by an adult. We act in accordance with the UK Home Offices Good practice guidance for the providers of social networking and user interactive services 2007.
- POLICY AMENDMENTS
We may update this Policy from time-to-time by posting a new version on our Website. It is your responsibility to check for updates, and if you are not happy with any updated policy, you should delete your profile and refrain from using this Website.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to obtain a copy of any Data we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. If you wish to obtain a copy of the Data which we hold on you, then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND ADVERTISEMENTS
The Website contains links to other websites and advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and advertisements, and you should carefully read and check such privacy policies to ensure you agree with their terms.
- UPDATING INFORMATION
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us at email@example.com.